Monday, September 15, 2008

revisiting blah, Blah, freakin' BLAH

Wisdom as seen on a t-shirt near you... most authors unknown

my fav - "My Anger Management Class Pisses Me Off"

my son's fav - "these are my dress clothes"

"He who laughs last thinks slowest" (I might add, "or is deaf")"

"I don't know karate but I do know krazy and I am not afraid to use it."

"do not disturb - already disturbed" there seems to be a recurring theme to these, huh?

"Sarcasm is only one of the services I offer"

"There should be a special prison for stupid people"

my husband's fav - "I do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do" actually he made up his own brilliant statement that he's NOT allowed overuse and abuse. When asked by me what he thinks about something... his reply? "I don't know, you haven't told me yet!" Wise guy.

should be my fav - "I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works."

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

"Cogito Ergo Periculosus" (I think therefore I'm dangerous)

"I'm Out Of My Mind, Feel Free To Leave a Message"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home