Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Seriously now...




Having posted a reaffirmation or two to get my blog going again, work will begin in earnest - or at least as much as any procrastinator can do anway. Gee, that sounded like a dirty word... Anyway, yesterday I joined ARTISTADAY. It's what I hope to utilize more and more. Useful inspiration and in this case, exposure for the not-so-commercially successful and struggling arteeest.
Also, I'm plugging away on images. "Sexy Pear" is an original acrylic of mine that's popular with family and friends. So, I decided to add it for sale as a digital print (11"x14"). You can see it at my Etsy site,
Gallerie Suze It's also available as a giclee on canvas. Almost the real thing, you know. Prices to come. Pears are sexy for their generous curves but this illustrates a pear's hidden appeal as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see you out here, Suz. I know I'm going to enjoy seeing your work as well.

Here the address to mine:
http://richslab.blogspot.com/

-Richie

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home