Saturday, December 13, 2008

No fair! I saw it first!

Forget about Rodeo Drive. Who can really afford that? There's fabulous talent on Etsy. I kid you not. The thing that sold me on Etsy is that there's unusual stuff that you won't find anywhere else. If you want beautifully crafted items that... well surprise... it's almost certain to be at your fingertips on Etsy.

Check out lunaticart's great jewelry, especially the rings. This is so unsual. She has more fab choices. You must see the listing to see the surprising way this one looks when worn. Sweeet.


Or try catherinechandler.etsy.com. She only has 1 square one left that I can see. And it's absolutely exquisite. It's a Labrodite Marquis Ring that you simply must see.

AND, it's not just women that have great stuff there. How about the sports freak in your life? Try gemini studio's shop. The golf lover might like this handmade art collage. It's a great way to control what goes on the wall (hint, hint) that'll meet with his approval. How can you possibly miss?
Noooo, they don't pay me to promote the site. I just believe in it sooo much. It's a no-brainer. Hop aboard the Etsy express. My family has always felt strongly about paying the artist for his or her works directly. No Walmart, No middlemen. There are so many options on Etsy. Fine tune your searches for unique Etsy gifts by searching with keywords. If you like bugs, there's tons. At last count, 488 whole pages of bug items. You get the idea... It's not too late to purchase cool s@!#$ for your original giftees! There's even an endless array of recycled works if you love the idea of being "green" AND original.
Get clicking! Have fun shopping in your jammies! See you at the Etsy junction. Whooooo, wooo! Warning! It's hard resist shopping for yourself. Don't say that I didn't warn you.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lunaticart said...

This is a great post! I like the way you write and thank you so much for featuring my work! thanks for your wonderful comments!!!! I feel lucky!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home