Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ronnie Gunn nnuG einnoR Bliss ssilB

Ta Da! From A to B(ikes). Roooonnnieeee zooms by with a posted post! It resides in Ronnie Gunn Tucker's shop, called BIDDY BRAIN WORKSHOP, but not for long methinks.

I just love her whimsical approach to a pseudo vintage poster. Bliss Bikes isn't just a great study in colors and composition. It has spirit. Ronnie loves how she feels on her bike and the levity of the subject's pose in the pictures is JUST THAT! She feels light and fast and cute to boot. Let the merry making commence under this sign and voila! You have your very own Bliss Rider to watch over your sedentary moments. Just teasing you with the allure of fun that awaits on the cutest two wheels around. I even love the work in progress as shown here. Hey, that's a graphic artist's compositor trick she used to create the painting.

Ronnie's other works are packed with commentary as well. I especially love her control-freak-guy holding his remotes! We all know one of them, huh, girls? Ooooh, I just looked for it to post here. It's gone now! See? That's how it goes...snooze, you lose (the good shift).

Anyway, blessed are the walls that help support the threads of this great canvas. Great work, Ronnie. May you never lose that happy slant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie said...

Holy Mackerel, Kingfish! What a write up. Is that what I did!?!
I absolutely loved reading this, SUZE. You have made my year.
Control Freak? He's hiding in my blog slide show. He's one of my favs. Modeled after my dear husband, JOe. Joe looks nothing like this, but sure ACTS LIKE IT!
I love what you're doing here.
((((((((XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO)))))))))),
Ronnie

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home