Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Morning! Ah, headache, hello. Thank you, baby, for trying to save me from my nightmares again. Up and at them! (insert Schwarzenegger voice)
Trying to be upbeat.
Insomnia is a Grade A countryfied bitch. Before I give in to seeking the help of my Cyclobenzaprine, I discover an ovary-quaking sweet pea doggie. https://www.facebook.com/Boo Genuine joy. I actually raised my arms with the whoop, whoop. You have to understand that I am NOT a dog person but this little baby? Oh, be mine! I fantasize a tad about having one, what would I name it? Was cracking myself up. I was so happy! Before closing my laptop for nigh, nigh I send a message off to my sister...about the name choices I cooked up. You have to remember that I love art and my boys - not in that order. Hence Berthe for B. Morisot and Frida for, well, Frida. Oh, and my favorite artist, Xenia Hausner. Couldn't "funny" up her name. So she stands proud by herself. Didn't think of a name for my other fav, Maron Resur. Hope this message brings a smile to your face!
Oh, greedy me-ee. (sung to the tune of Lonesome Me) Ha. I would love to have a teacup pomeranian with a teddy bear cut ( you have to see Boo on FB ) Every pic of Boo made me so happy. I'd want a girl, of course. It's time I had an ally in a family of boys. One of the light-colored ones. They really DO look like Snuggles, the teddy bear. oooooh Thought you'd get a kick out of some of the names I came up with. I won't get a puppy, of course, but anything for some grins.
  • sugar
  • frida love (shades of the 60s)
  • berthe sons
  • mini pearl
  • polka dotty
  • georgia o. keefe
  • xenia
  • baby fabs (our last name)
  • lola omg (la, la, la Loe-luh)
  • powder puff
  • snuggle cloud
  • lily
  • Abby Lonie
  • ivana puff (in honor of cancer patients and their medical marijuana) No, I don't smoke the stuff, not that there's anything wrong with that...
  • mmm maddy noodle (after my man's homemade delish soup fixings)
  • sierota lieben (orphan love)
  • sierota wolke (orphan cloud)
  • zart sierota (delicate orphan)
  • Barzo Mädchen (pretty girl) 
Update on my physical and mental state: Last night I took a muscle relaxer which I'm supposed to take to get deep sleep when I'm in pain but I hate the way it makes me feel sluggish. Add a dose of major nightmare and a whole lot of anguish. These devilish night terrors are sooo real. Wondering if anyone else is going through this. So real that I almost upset a side table, screamed, you name it. Wishing l could just dream of golden meadows, rainbow bliss or maybe even my husband in pink tights. Instead it's endless convoluted escape routes, missed trains, lost babies, cruel "friends" and floods of tears.
So this morning I tell myself to soldier on 'til the pookies are gone from my eyes, realizing that it's daytime and I'm safe once again. Silly me. But the reality is that my nightly torture is bursting my happy bubbles. And that would be bearable if my joints weren't killing me. Sooo, time to take meds, check my energy meter and click my head to "on". (if only it were that easy, eh?)
Yep, time to finish some projects while watching some trash TV. Ahh, a tad bit of revenge. Until next time, here's a little something to cheer you up.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467661708253&set=a.443470443253.240932.80329313253&type=1&theater

wishing you a whoop, whoop,
suze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home