Sunday, April 11, 2010

SK8 BORED


I've been Zazzled. Just created 3 skateboards for my Zazzle store. Creating is fun again. Something new. First up at left, GOOD GIRLS DON'T TELL turned out pretty well. I haven't seen much for rocker girls in the skateboard genre so this is my contribution...sort of a Joan Jett approach, if you will.


Next is EXTREME CHIMERA, Losing Control. I've shown it here in both orientations because of its dual-viewing distinction. Merging my Etsy store ATC watercolor image, SP-EYE-DER, I-Webbed with an acrylic painting, DESPERADO, Swat Me worked out really well. Photoshopped and be-bopped, it's a fantastical approach.


SNAKE EYES AND MEN is, well, let's face it...a blatant attempt to lure in the male sector with a "bad boy" 'tude. I like the way these two images go together. Snake eyes for both the invertabrate AND those with no backbone. (sorry, couldn't resist)

This addition of a new product was loads of fun and definitely sparked my creative juices. There should be another word for "work" when it's nothing short of exhilarating. Can't wait to shake up the skateboard world again and, no, I won't be breaking my back on one. But, for those who do...I hope it's all "air" for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamasakio said...

Love your new creations, Suze & your blog! I have awarded you a 'Beautiful Blogger Award': http://www.mamasakio.blogspot.com

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home