Friday, January 09, 2009

Back to the front of the line

Regal Rooster sjacobsfabian 2008


Back to the front of the 2009 line. Inspiration for this entry? My friend, Mary. I'm lucky to call her that. You should see her grin. Almost literally from ear to ear. Anyway, she sent me a link for a wonderful drawing video of a woman from the inside out, if you can imagine that. Inside out? Fascinating technique in new venue. Videos and line drawings. Not sure if Mary knew how much I love "line". Can't get enough of it. It doesn't earn me much money but it's what I love to create. Thanks, Mary, for the outstanding link.



Haiku for Mer

mary sent a pic
that impressed me to no end
line drawings, my schtick
sjacobsfabian copyright 2009

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home