Friday, July 10, 2009

Under My Skin... buh, buh, buh, buh

My studio in a studio got a present! Wheeeeee! Finally, I got something to save me from muhself! A custom "skin" for my laptop. Oh, what fun! Has anybody else gotten one of these done for their laptops? If so, post a pic, pretty please!!!!!!!!! Me wants to see your cool skin!

The trouble though, my friends, is trying to pick just one image. S'almost impossible. In olden days (speaks with crickety voice) a computer wasn't a necessary evil in the world of art. But, I've embraced it and now...voila, it speaks for me! Even bears my shop address across it though it's too small to read on the bottom of the computer at left.

Yes, that's a mess you see that haunts me. It changes day-to-day but is usually composed of the same ingredients.

There are tons of resources for "skins", I got mine from Schtickers. It's user friendly although I assembled this one first to upload, complete with headline and footer instead of working with their rudimentary font system...

I've always been grateful for the effectiveness of the skin I bought for my phone. So it was a natural choice to go with one for the laptop. Come on! You know you want to do it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is so cool!!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ronnie said...

Apple of your eye. That's too good!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home