Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tush Tush

TUSH TUSH? Too cool a name not to use it as the title of this entry. Too cool a shop to miss. I know this cause I have a lot of Tali's works in "favorites" list. She's an Isreali art student who, in my opinion, doesn't need more schooling. Her works seem deceptively simple but they aren't. They're brilliant. Check the others out. Tali has a great future ahead of her. Isn't Sofia sweet? (this little girl is my fav)







Seaman, Tiny Canvas (love the graphic shirt)

Sea, tiny canvas (genius)














More of Tali's personality can be found in another shop of hers called TOSYA. I especially like the "people" sticker page. Cool beans! Thanks for visual candy, Tali!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home