Thursday, June 21, 2012

Seduction...

Hello Fellow Fibromyalgia Sufferers,

Sleepiness wooed me like a virile lover whose seduction is spot on, shall we say. Wink, wink. The times you can't resist, you just know that you're spineless. Nothing can help but to give in. The added benefit was giving my back a break. You know...when it tries to warn you that it's about reject a cash deposit of vim and vigor for a round of KO'd.
How many mornings do you have to convince yourself to get up? Alas, yes, I failed today. Fortunately I freelance or I would miss tons of work. It's hard to be upbeat about job hunting but it must be done. Starting later today than usual.
Progress on my home improvements, pre-Open House, is not a bill of sale with a deal made. It's more like a collector breathing down my back. I can run but I can't hide.
Nothing like painting a door to show off, something like wearing a sultry dress to a 30th high school class reunion? Not so lucky and "in my dreams". But a door? Doable.
Off to squeeze out a shower, check the jobs drill and slap on a coat. Yep, right after another pep talk to my drooping eyes.

best,
the grateful for the lack of nappy-time nightmare girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home