Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Acquisition Futures

Make way for another favorite. Why in the world does anyone buy personal jewelry at cookie cutter stores when there's authentic, original beauties like these? Why?

"Oded & Ilan" handcraft these beauties. Now, in my books, Oded & Ilan's "ArtisanImpact" is an Etsy success story. I normally choose to herald the undersung on Gallerie Suze. But credit is due especially for those whose craft has credence. Besides, you'll find no other mere mortals within your sphere, wearing these originals. Isn't being bold worth the investment - especially when you're audacious enough to show everyone else up!

This first ring is an exquisite band, called "Springtime", that can only be found at Etsy store, "ArtisanImpact". This sterling silver is, as artisan says, "integrated 9K yellow gold ring inlaid 2 lab grown opals". I can just see it's chic on a long and slender finger.

My fav is t
he second ring called, "What Makes You Smile". Artistic interpretation with this sterling silver ring (embellished with garnet, citrine and blue topaz) is done in confidently, feminine sophistication. Oooh, how good it would look on my hand... Good thing it's only a digital image on this blog cause you'd see drool on it. Pardon me while I slurp.

"Zero Hour"
Zero Hour, the last ring pictured, is described as "sterling silver combined with 9K yellow gold" and "unisex". I say it screams, "my beloved!!!". What a perfect wedding band this could be. The sculptural quality of this piece is so beautiful and the patina so soft. Placing it on your lover's wedding ring finger sends a clear message. Eternal devotion as represented by an unending circle of love, like a constant "hug" for your irreplaceable lover. This exclusive piece is somewhat similar to other blended Artisan bands so if you snoozed on it, they can create your own masterpiece. Doesn't your honey deserve a fertile reminder on the finger that supposedly leads straight to his heart?

ArtisanImpact currently has 153 other items on Etsy. Prolific work that you must see for yourself. And if that's not enough, they have more links available on their shop announcement. Now, my experience with Ety's artists has only been - well, in a word, "fantastic". In fact, when I've had requests, I've been accommodated like royalty. I dare say that's worth ditching lines and surly salespeople for. Need I say more?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home