Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bag Lady Extraordinaire

Pomp, sistas! Pomp! With a bag on my shoulder, I have my crutch. Something to fiddle with and rummage through. The proverbial extension. Here, girlfriends, is one unique group. One sassy. One classy. And one smarty pants. S'for all of us. Enjoy!

The first is called the
Zippered Pouch, Ornate Floral Flannel Hot Pink Polka Dot, by CarrieDee. I call it, "Sass". CarrieDee says it's for unmentionables, etc. but it'd be great for lipstick, breath mints, you name it. So, enough of the boring stuff. It screams femme fa tale, if you ask me. Luscious lips. Suggestive and quirky. But, darn it. Downright necessary. Why did no one think of these before? Or maybe they did and my head's been buried in the sand. Anyway, it's a great little present to get for your BFF. CarrieDee.etsy.com's the place for these puppies!

Now comes the class... I've never been
a huge fan of purses over $30. Enter Julia's jewels. Her shop, renneslechateau.etsy.com, features quality work and this jewel is worth every penny. This one's called the Annie Leather Bag. Sumptuous leather, generous proportions and fab construction. Yummy, buttery texture makes for serendipitous slouch. Julia, I'm curious about the avatar bag... mmm, avatar baaaag.... aaahhhh


Last but not least, is this brilliant yet humbly-priced,
Grocery Tote. Hey, genius AND reasonably priced? Sure, I could make my own but for this price, why would I? I truly can't stand the "green" bags that stores sell as recycling alternatives. Noble, they may be BUT snazzy they are NOT. Besides, it's advertisement for the store. Nobody's shelling out dough for me to be their advertising vehicle, thank you very much!!! I don't like plastic bags either so these are a savvy alternative. Who knew grocery bags could better your fashion statement? Smarty pants did. Ruth, these are positively fab. For more, visit Ruthscrafts.etsy.com.


Suffice it to say, it's in the ____. Fill in the blank. Or the bag. Your pick!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger CarrieDee said...

I never thanked you for featuring my pouches! :) Thanks so much. I've updated my blog with your shop and blog info. Thanks again!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Julianne Fuchs-Musgrave said...

Loved seeing the other work on your blog and wanted to send you my site where I showcase my Wearable Art.

Thanks
J.

http://jollyjuli.com

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home