Tuesday, June 26, 2012

UPdate ON the Ladder, er um Latter

Good Morning. Up after little sleep. 


Because my hands can't take it, I must schedule time to squeeze in my research. Things are slowly starting to make sense. 
No quick results will finalize my pain chapter. Seems it's bound to be an encyclopedia set. 
Always wanted a best seller but if its name is Fibromyalgia, I'd like to pass. 
No entries in the last couple of days. Now having to work around the painless points of the day for internet research. For my goals - specifically the research on and support groups for fibromyalgia. 
Okay, time for a shower cause the hands are yelling at me. My head and eyes look at them to say, "Wusss!" But my hands mock my lame lament. Complete with middle fingers.
My bright light today? My wish-she-was-my-Mama sister...is coming to see me. As she will tell you...Ineedahodeyou. Back at her. I've never once in my life, even in times of rift, ever, ever taken her for granted. I love her with every ounce of my being. And I'm a big girl! 
Here's to hoping  you have aching in your heart (the good kind of ache) for that "sister" in your life. We're only a teensy speck in this world and need to appreciate EVERY moment, however miniscule. Nice to know that life has room, if it must, for pain AND for adoration. Like the trees above, side by side...sisters forever. In love, in pain, in joy and in name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home